Skip to content
- four languages are supported in order to communicate properly: nl, en, de, fr;
- in case of several shows open for entry, a button for switching is visible;
- the login name (= mail address) supports several profiles of owners;
- a hyperlink for direct access (or with a single password);
- a new owner may immediately enter data, and pay;
- open / paid amount and accepted, or not, are visible;
- confirmation of payment by email.
- a dog can be moved to another owner (payment is on entry level);
- changes by the secretariat are visible for an exhibitor;
- a change afterward in dog’s data is visible upon acceptance;
- the judge is registered at the time of entry; the actual judge is visible too.
- emails contain links in order to pay or download a document;
- exhibitors passes are downloadable from the menu.
- judges can locally, in Excel, be linked to a day-breed(-sub) combination;
- entries for acceptance having an outstanding amount, are sorted after paid entries;
- fast manual entry locally, is imported in XML format;
- import from OnlineDogShows in CSV format;
- unicode may be chosen for the catalog;
- a so called ‘double show’ is proven functionality;
- separate ticket selling;
- barcode / QR-code with response from server, or Excel locally;
- staff facilities like e-mailing;
- animal chip numbers are mandatory;
- separation of duties is supported;
- data entry of show results;
- data entry at the ring is in beta.