Since 24th May 2016, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies.
Called in The Netherlands: Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming (AVG).
Ultimately, the GDPR applies to EU based companies and companies that collect data of EU citizens, regardless of a physical presence in the EU.
- data are protected by technique of professional application software;
- websites are protected on the level of state of art;
- no superfluous storage of information;
- dog owners can retrieve and remove their personal data;
- explicitly agree for one mail on behalf of the sponsor;
- explicitly agree for dog show conditions;
- under one email address dog owners have their own name and address details
(in case of ticket selling several persons are allowed);
- backoffice users have personal logins (password is sent to a private mail box);
- the user name is stored in a transaction;
- no U.S. watching having storage in the Netherlands by Dutch companies;
- responsibility of accessing data requires ongoing analysis.